Tuesday, March 18, 2008

If only, we could turn back time

It was a very tiring day for me today. Slept at 12am, woke up at 6:35am.
Haha got chided by Bestie for being late, oh wells I'm always late :D
Eitherways, I've got my haircut! Everything changed 'cept for my tail(:

P/s: Having a tail doesn't mean that I'm a chao AL, :B

I'll blog tomorrow, it has been a bad day in the morning okay wth. But the happy thing is that we've gotten our class tee today! Hell yeah, looks friggin awesome. The teacher says that we cannot wear our class tee but heck, we're going against them HAHA we're defiant(:


I hate people who have no sense of originality please.
BYE.

**

Perhaps after a period of time, things will get better.
Prolonged period of time.

As the cameras snap away in morbid fascination.

No comments: